mercredi 28 juillet 2010

Clip musical SAAB 99 Turbo par Kurt

This is a video I (Kurt Hoffmann, Saab99Turbo.com Webmaster) produced myself featuring my kids and my 1978 Saab 99 Turbo. Starting in 2007, life circumstances began requiring a weekly 3-hour drive from Redding to Santa Rosa, California. On the upside is the incredible scenery of mountains, lakes and wine country of Northern Calfornia I get to enjoy every week and twisty roads that are perfect for the Saab 99 Turbo. I also wanted to capture the outings I enjoy in my Saabs with my 3 children, whiling away the hours hanging out in a beautiful spot, my oldest playing guitar. I was in bands throughout my 20s and the song is one I wrote and recorded in 1999. Shot on iPhone on Easter 2010 in Redding, Clearlake, Napa Valley, California. Editing by Devan.




Source: Golfhunter de Saabhuy 

2 commentaires:

Commentaires, politique et astuces : cliquez ici pour lire